Highland Dental Care & Ortho
Our General Dentists perform a variety of preventative, restorative, endodontic, and surgical procedures that fall under the scope of general dentistry.
We provide a trained team to assist and build your schedules. Plus, we take care of the day-to-day operations for you so you can focus on what matters: your patients and their smiles.
We welcome dentists of all different experience levels, including recent graduates, to join our team.
Here's a few reasons why dentists love to work with us:
- Doctors have Autonomy in creating treatment plans while providing direct care to their patients.
- All team members are working in a Supportive and Collaborative team environment.
- We are an established organization with an Expert Clinical & Operations Leadership Team focused on giving our patients the best experience.
- Offices receive Corporate Support from departments including Billing, Marketing, Call Center, Procurement, IT, Facilities, Human Resources, Legal, and more!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Company-Paid Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- 5,000+ On-Line Continuing Education Courses – FREE
- Invisalign and Laser Certifications
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision (for Full-Time Providers)
- Immigration Sponsorship Opportunities (OPT, TN, H-1B, Green Card) for eligible candidates
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)