Stone Creek Dental Care
We are looking for an enthusiastic dental hygiene assistant that loves building and maintaining positive relationships with patients who is flexible, and willing to collaborate with other team members. What if you could be rewarded for doing what you love, with a team that supports you, in an environment where there is a shared passion for quality patient care? Your primary role is to provide excellent patient experiences while supporting the hygienist with each patient. As a valued member of the family, we will support you, and invest in you and your future with medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, and many other benefits!
- Provide exceptional customer service, with excellent chair-side manner, while demonstrating teamwork
- Assist the hygienist(s), with hygiene procedures maintain excellent patient service, integrity, flow- including periodontal charting.
- Review patient chart, document appropriate patient information and health history during the exam and treatment, ensure all necessary consent forms are completed prior to treatment.
- Ability to take, develop and “mount” accurate, high quality radiographs/intra-oral photos.
- Clean, sterilize and prepare the equipment and operatory, prior to and after a patient’s appointment
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance, follow safety policies and procedures through OSHA compliance and BBP (Blood-borne Pathogens) ability to multi-task and remain calm in a rapidly changing environment.
- Assist in educating the patients and address their questions and/or concerns to help them feel more comfortable
- Assist the business administrative team in scheduling patients and submitting referrals as clinically necessary.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Current radiography certification required
- Dental Assistant certification, as required by state, or ability to become certified
- Current certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR- BLS) preferred
- Current certification to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Analgesia preferred as required by state, or ability to become certified
- Investment in you and your future
- Opportunity to find your career, not just a job!
- Paid Time Off, 401k , Dental, Vision, Medical Benefits
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D insurance
- Opportunity for career growth no matter your passion! Clinical, administrative, training