Perfect Teeth - South 8th Street
We are looking for an enthusiastic Operations Leader that loves building and maintaining positive relationships with patients and collaborating with the clinical team. What if you could be rewarded for doing what you love, with a team that supports you, in an environment where there is a shared passion for quality patient care? Your primary role is to provide exceptional patient experience, while being the administrative leader of the office. As a valued member of the family, we will support you, invest in you and your future with medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, and many other benefits! We believe in the value of talented people, and we aim to craft an environment that engages and supports your growth.
- Be a leader in the practice by being accessible, responsive, diplomatic, while delegating duties to the team with practice efficiency in mind
- Partner with clinical providers to ensure comprehensive patient care through morning huddles, team meetings, etc.
- Support and achieve business goals, revenue, and profitability objectives through a respectful, forward thinking, and motivational style.
- Continuously assess the schedule ensuring optimum patient flow
- Provide training and development support to ensure all team members demonstrate knowledge of the business, operating procedures, and protocols.
- Respond to patient, clinical, and operational concerns timely and effectively.
- Present financial options for patient treatment plans
- Manage incoming patient inquiries, verify patient insurances, ensure co-pays and outstanding balances are collected, insurance claim management.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates/ Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous dental practice management experience preferred.
- Customer service focused.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to go to events outside of the practice to help promote the practice
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with Denticon/Dentrix preferred.
- Investment in you and your future
- Opportunity to find your career, not just a job!
- Paid Time Off, 401k, Dental, Vision, Medical Benefits
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D insurance
- Opportunity for career growth no matter your passion!