Turkey Creek DentalWorks
We are looking for an enthusiastic Patient Experience Coordinator that loves building and maintaining positive relationships with patients. What if you could be rewarded for doing what you love, with a team that supports you, in an environment where there is a shared passion for quality patient care? Your primary role is to facilitate exceptional patient experiences, while partnering with the Operations Leader in the practice. As a valued member of the family, we will support you, invest in you and your future with medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, and many other benefits! We believe in the value of talented people, and we aim to craft an environment that engages and supports your growth.
- Greet and check-in patients with a smile
- Manage, confirm, and schedule appointments for optimum patient flow via telephone and online requests
- Support and achieve business goals, revenue, and profitability objectives
- Continuously assess the schedule ensuring optimum patient flow
- Respond to patient, clinical, and operational concerns timely and effectively.
- Answer phone, manage incoming patient inquiries, verify patient insurances, ensure co-pays and outstanding balances are collected
- Engage patients in marketing initiatives
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Leader
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Customer service focused
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Preferred dental office experience
- Preferred experience with dental insurance
- Preferred experience with Denticon/Dentrix
- Investment in you and your future
- Opportunity to find your career, not just a job!
- Paid Time Off, 401k with company match, Dental, Vision, Medical Benefits
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D insurance
- Opportunity for career growth no matter your passion!