Dental Arts on the Square
Are you looking to feel rewarded for doing what you love, with a team that supports you, in an environment where there is a shared passion for quality patient care? We are looking for an enthusiastic, patient centric, GENERAL DENTIST, who is focused on providing patients with the most advanced comprehensive dental care available, and superior patient satisfaction. As a key and driving member of the family, we will support you, and invest in you and your future with medical, dental, vision, 401k, and many other benefits!
- Provide exceptional comprehensive patient care, with excellent chair-side manner.
- Review patient charts prior to patient arrival, document appropriate patient information and health history during the exam and treatment, and proper consent forms are completed.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments, and other diagnostic procedures.
- Provide treatment to manage and/or eliminate dental disease, restore tooth function and aesthetics, and prevent future disease and/or decay.
- Comprehensive documentation of patient visit, including but not limited to patient consents, clinically appropriate radiographs, medical history review, occlusion assessment, periodontal assessment, oral cancer screening, complete patient notes by end of day.
- Educate the patients and address their questions and/or concerns to help them feel more comfortable.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance, follow safety policies and procedures through OSHA compliance and BBP (Blood-borne Pathogens) Ability to multi-task and remain calm in a rapidly changing environment.
- Collaborate and lead the practice with morning huddles for effective patient flow and comprehensive care.
- Doctor is responsible to follow all rules and regulations of the state’s dental practice act and all state and federal agencies in accordance with the law.
Required Education /Certification(s)
- Certification of graduation from accredited dental school
- Current dental license issued by state where practicing
- Current certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR- BLS)
- DEA license as required.
- NPI number
- Investment in you and your future
- 401k with company match, Dental, Vision, Medical Benefits
- Professional Liability Company paid.
- Invisalign certification
- Free CE opportunities
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D insurance
- Opportunity for career growth no matter your passion! Clinical, administrative, training.