Merritt Mill Dental Associates
What if you could be rewarded for doing what you love, with a team that supports you, in an environment where there is a shared passion for quality patient care? We are looking for an enthusiastic operations manager (office manager) that loves building and maintaining positive relationships with patients. Your primary role is to provide exceptional patient experience, while being the leader of the office. As a valued member of the family, we will support you, and invest in you and your future with medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, and many other benefits! We believe in the value of talented people, and we aim to craft an environment that engages you professionally.
- Be a leader in the practice by being accessible, responsive, diplomatic, while delegating duties to the team with practice efficiency in mind
- Support and achieve business goals, revenue and profitability objectives through a respectful, forward thinking and motivational style.
- Continuous assessment of the schedule and ensuring optimum patient flow and business profitability
- Providing training and development support to ensure all team members demonstrate knowledge of the business, operating procedures and protocols.
- Responding to patient, clinical and operational concerns timely and effectively
- Present financial options for patient treatment plans
- Manage incoming patient inquiries, verify patient insurances, ensure co-pays and outstanding balances are collected
- 2+ years experience
- Customer service focused
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Dental office experience
- Managerial Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with Denticon preferred
- Experience in marketing- willing to go to events outside of the practice to help promote the practice