Rock Hill DentalWorks
Are you a passionate and energetic Dentist looking to join a dynamic team of dental professionals? Are you also looking to support the continued growth of established practices along the way? Look no further. The practice comes with an established team, patient base, and robust business support, so you can hit the ground running!
The doctor will be responsible for comprehensive treatment planning for all ages - majority PPO/FFS patients. Competitive compensation package offered, including part-time employment benefits.
Sound good? We thought so. Practices are growing, now is the time to join!
- Clinical Autonomy
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans & Employment Benefits
- Complete Business & Operational Support Team
- DDS/DMD degree from US accredited dental school and/or residency program
- 2+ years professional clinical experience preferred
- Active/Pending SC dental license
- Active/Pending Federal DEA certificate
If interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org