Perfect Teeth - Central & Fillmore
We are looking for an enthusiastic Hygienist that loves building and maintaining positive relationships with patients. What if you could be rewarded for doing what you love, with a team that supports you, in an environment where there is a shared passion for quality patient care? Your primary role is to provide exceptional patient care, while educating patients on the oral systemic links. As a valued member of the family, we will support you, and invest in you and your future with medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, and many other benefits! We believe in the value of talented people, and we aim to craft an environment that engages you professionally.
- Dental hygienists are responsible for providing preventative care for dental patients.
- Hygienists work closely alongside the dentist during intensive procedures and in some cases are allowed to perform more routine procedures alone.
- The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Active State Dental Hygiene Licensure
- Active Local Anesthesia/ Laser/ Nitrous Oxide- as allowable by the State Board of Dentistry
- Active CPR-BLS Certification
- Investment in you and your future
- Opportunity to find your career, not just a job!
- Paid Time Off, 401k with company match, Dental, Vision, Medical Benefits
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D insurance
- Opportunity for career growth no matter your passion! Clinical, administrative, training.