Perfect Teeth - Plaza Del Sol
Our state-of-the-art dental practice is searching for a skilled and experienced Dentist with excellent communication skills to join our professional team. The ideal candidate for this position has worked with patients of all ages, is proficient in performing regular checkups and complex dental procedures and is committed to the highest quality of patient care.
We’re looking for dental professionals who are dedicated to serving their patients, collaborating with their team and peers and building a successful practice!
Our dentists enjoy
- a defined pathway to ownership
- work with an experienced mentor
- no administrative or marketing responsibilities
- possible assistance in repaying educational loans
- flexible hours
- latest technology and materials
- focus on PPO and Fee for Service patients
- customized continuing education
- paid vacation and paid malpractice insurance and other benefits
Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists and other office staff.
Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and s
Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.