Plano Corporate Office
Purpose: The Fee Schedule Specialist is responsible for accurately loading negotiated fees into the DentalOne, Inc. practice management system to support correct billing by our supported practices.
- Responsible for the timely, accurate and complete creation and maintenance of PPO and DHMO fee schedules
- Audit and update existing fee schedules to ensure negotiated changes or payer updates are reflected in the practice management system
- Add new codes into existing fee schedules as they are introduced in the industry and by payers
- Attention to detail and ability to quality check own work is important
- Must be an efficient, self-motivated individual who continuously strives for improvement
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships within department and within other areas of the company
- Understand fee schedules enough to master own environment with the goal of avoiding problems before they arise
- Achieve necessary results while also having high standards for quality output
- High School Diploma required. Associates or Technical degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years clerical experience required, preferably in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines
- Dentrix software experience preferred but not required
- Office with cubicle environment, headsets may be utilized, but not required
- Fast Paced Office, Ever-Changing Environment
Disclaimer: The statements and descriptions denoted herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The organization’s management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.