Plano Corporate Office
The Regional Doctor Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process, which includes partnering with P.A. owners, DMOs, SVPs, CVPs and senior leadership. The position will be responsible for recruiting doctors across various markets in a certain geographical area for full-time, part-time, and independent contractor doctor positions within the practice, as well as coordinating Locum Tenens, as appropriate. The Regional Doctor Recruiter ensures that the company finds top talent that will provide superior patient care and service to patients, as well as maintaining successful working relations with team members.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to review job requisitions, define and validate key position requirements (i.e. education, experience, technical competencies, travel and/or relocation requirements).
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Source, Recruit, and Pre-screen candidates for a variety of skill sets and multiple positions to include contract, contract to perm and permanent placement opportunities.
- Assess candidates to determine whether their capabilities match job requirements.
- Determine job offer details, prepare and extend new-hire offers.
- Coordinate on-boarding activities and partner with internal teams for optimal new hire experience.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
- Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Provide weekly recruiting reports to the Manager, Doctor Recruitment.
- Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
- Actively participate and contribute to process improvement strategies and projects within the Recruiting Team as well as the Human Resources Team.
- Well organized, detail oriented and has the capacity to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers and senior level management.
- Understanding of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, DOL, etc).
- General Human Resources knowledge and understanding of common recruiting metrics.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of iCIMS ATS a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years doctor recruiting experience for contractors, contract to perm and permanent placement professionals.
- 2+ years’ experience working in an agency or Locum Tenens recruiting environment preferred.