Plano Corporate Office
The Talent Acquisition Manager - Doctors is responsible for balancing a recruiting desk and overseeing all aspects of the Doctor recruiting process; develop and design weekly reporting & tracking mechanisms, offer review, sourcing guidance, active partnering with PA owners, hiring management, DMOs, OL’s, and senior operations leadership. The position will be responsible for recruiting doctors and leading the recruiting effort across various markets in a certain geographical area for full-time, part-time, and independent contractor doctor positions within the practice. The Talent Acquisition Manager - Doctors ensures that the company finds top talent that will provide superior patient care and service to patients, as well as maintaining successful working relations with team members and hiring managers.
- Provide timely, accurate, and meaningful reporting on a weekly (and ad hoc) basis
- Provide guidance and ownership to recruiting team re: sourcing avenues; ads, associations, events, referrals, university relations, and other creative ways to identify and source potential doctor hires
- Manage a reasonable amount of Doctor requisitions as identified by VP – Talent Acquisition
- Guide and assist regional doctor recruiters on day to day activities; offer guidelines, IC status, pipeline strategies, negotiation strategies, etc.
- Interface with Operations leadership to address escalations and opportunities pertaining to recruiting.
- Approve quarterly bonus awards for regional recruiters
- Manage performance for regional recruiters; establishing expectations, conducting performance reviews, provide professional development & guidance, reward and recognize as appropriate.
- Work with Clinical leadership and Operations leadership to provide the best candidate experience in the dentist recruiting industry
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
- Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
- Actively participates and contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Recruiting Team as well as the Human Resources Team
- Well organized, detail oriented and has the capacity to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers and senior level management.
- Understanding of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc)
- General Human Resources knowledge and understanding of common recruiting metrics
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of OpenHire ATS a plus
- Knowledge of ICIMS a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years doctor recruiting experience for contractors, contract to perm and permanent placement professionals
- 2+ years’ experience working in an agency or locum tenens recruiting environment
- Travel as needed for training and to perform job functions.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The company’s management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.