Plano Corporate Office
This service-oriented position is focused on being the initial point of contact for phone and technical support for the IT Operations technical support team. This position serves as an integral part of the larger IT Operations team by identifying issues, assisting with support requests, escalating issues to senior IT Support and Engineering staff, and continuing to build relationships with all organizations across DentalOne Partners.
- Respond to technical inquiries through multiple channels such as phone, email, and/or screen-sharing sessions
- Log issues and services requests, resolutions in the ServiceDesk ticketing system
- Maintain customer information in the Service Desk ticketing system
- Follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
- Troubleshoot and address tier 1 support issues
- Create and maintain user credentials for Active Directory and key business applications
- Answer browser and email-related queries
- Work closely with IT Engineering and Development teams on ticket escalation
- Report any system bugs, outages, or major issues
- Support customer engagement activities
- Help keep training tools and technical documentation relevant and updated for end users
- Follow incident response procedures
- Associate's degree in business, communications, technology, or other related field or comparable work experience as a customer service representative. Technical background/experience preferred.
- An outgoing, high-energy personality
- Ability to maintain positive, customer focused attitude, even in challenging situations
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment and thrive on challenges
- Demonstrated ability to be highly self-motivated, prioritize multiple tasks in a proactive manner, meet deadlines, and display attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs, provide quality service, persuasively present ideas, and commit to customer satisfaction
- Articulate and professional presentation skills
- Aptitude for continuous learning and new skill development
- Proficient with web-based collaborative tools such as ServiceDesk, JIRA, or other ticketing systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
- Industry technical certifications (CCNA, CCENT, MCSE, CompTIA A+, etc.) a plus
- Fast paced office environment
- Travel as needed for necessary events (up to 10%)
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The company’s management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.