Broomfield Dental Group
As a Dental Assistant for a DentalOne Partners supported practice, patient care is your #1 priority and focus. Your ability to value and improve the patient experience will play a major role in the delivery of extraordinary dental care. Dental Assistants are a critical part of our mission because they not only support the patient, they provide the doctor with valuable assistance on patient procedures. The Dental Assistant has direct responsibility for the patient’s excellent experience while "in the chair," and patient retention overall.
You are unique, and so are we—it’s time you worked with an organization that appreciates you, challenges you, and helps your professional growth with a team of people dedicated to quality, patient care, and leading the industry with innovation.
We are searching for talented people who want to provide excellent customer service for the patient, provide precise support to the doctor, and possess an amiable chair-side manner. Flexibility, analytical skills, collaboration, and follow-up are all needed in our dynamic state-of-the-art practice environment. So how about it?—Are you passionate about an opportunity like this?
We want you to learn more about us! Reference our career site, www.dentalonejobs.com, and spend a few minutes learning about the culture, values, and people!
Of course, there are some requirements for all Dental Assistants:
- Provide exceptional customer service, with excellent chair-side manner, by making the patient the #1 priority
- Be present, engaged and ready to work at all assigned shift times
- Take direction from the doctor and/or hygienist(s), assist them with all dental procedures, and anticipate their needs
- Take, develop and mount accurate, high quality radiographs
- Review patient charts prior to doctor arrival, log appropriate patient data and health history during the exam and treatment, as well as transcribe the doctor’s notes
- Clean, sterilize and prepare the equipment and operatory, per the organizations procedures and guidelines, prior to a patient’s appointment
- Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain the schedule and patient flow
- Educate the patients and address their questions and/or concerns
- Demonstrate good teamwork to deliver an extraordinary experience for every patient
- Partner with the doctors, hygienists, Operations Leaders and support staff to maintain excellent patient service and integrity within the organization
- Assist the front office staff in scheduling patients’ follow up visits, as well as tracking the incoming and outgoing lab cases, to ensure quality and timely products
- When assigned by the Operations Leader, monitor the level of dental supplies and order using approved formulary
- Promote and market DentalOne Partners’ services and retail products
- Complete checklists as assigned and participate in daily huddles to ensure that every single day flows smoothly
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Follow the organization’s safety policies and procedures through OSHA compliance and BBP (Blood-borne Pathogens) federal regulations
- Complete all Learning Management System requirements