Plano Corporate Office
The Director of Field Marketing is responsible for the development, execution, measurement and optimization of new patient lead generation strategy for the affiliated practices DentalOne Partners supports and manages.
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
- Successful, proven experience in strategic marketing initiatives
- Over 10 years marketing with 4+ years retail, healthcare or consumer goods or services industry experience necessary
- Broad knowledge of marketing principles with attention to medical advertising industry.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with a team and continuously motivate and coach direct reports.
- Must be able to provide clear guidance and specific goals to the team.
- Maintain valued relationships within the company and with external agencies, and have a thorough understanding of policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills.
- Expertise in program development
- Expertise in customer profile and segmentation models
- Exceptional measurement/attribution modeling abilities
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Office environment
- Prepared to Travel 25% - 50% annually
- Develops and maintains performance metrics that provide clarity of trending, benchmarking and insight for making marketing program and process improvements.
- Oversees the management of external agencies and any projects and initiatives through said agencies.
- Builds collaborative partnerships with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of the marketing process with business needs.
- Effectively manages the marketing budget, contracts and financial requirements with strong oversight and accountability.
- Builds and leads a strategically focused marketing team and ensures that team works effectively, collaboratively and creatively with individuals and teams throughout the organization.
- Leads staff to be devoted and accountable for results, modeling behaviors that exemplify the Company’s values.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to promote the marketing needs of the organization to support business growth and development for the affiliated practices supported.
- Assume responsibility of CRM program.
- Builds collaborative partnerships with internal stakeholders such as clinical, operations, and development to ensure alignment of the marketing process with business needs.