Plano Corporate Office
Purpose: The Director’s primary responsibility is for the technical development and deployment of learning content and training events in support of key operational work flows. She or he will also help design and implement standing operating procedures (SOPs) that govern operational work flows and develop KPIs to measure the impact of those SOPs. A critical focus area will be supporting the continued deployment of dental practice management software across the company and with corporate staff such as the revenue cycle team.
- Bachelor’s degree in learning, marketing, business, or healthcare preferred
- 3-5 years of experience with dental training and/or healthcare preferred
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise practice management software training
- Excellent working knowledge of SOP development, practical experience preferred
- Project management experience a plus
- Knowledge of dental revenue cycle and billing a plus
- Basic knowledge of instructional design tools and Microsoft Office highly desirable
- Experience with LMS testing/administration preferred.
- High degree of initiative (self-starter) who is able to work with very little supervision
- Continuous learner who likes to master new skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of online learning and distance education including learning management systems helpful
- Effective written and oral communication skills, with high regard for quality customer interaction
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work effectively under pressure; proven experience managing multiple projects, meeting deadlines, and solving problems
- Collaborative with great professionalism and a positive approach
- Travel as needed for training and to perform job functions
- Lead informally amongst teams of executives to achieve objectives
- Identify and design training and learning to support SOPs
- Utilize technical subject matter experts, instructional designers, and third party content to build individual training and curriculums that support business focused learning.
- Coordinate and communicate the delivery of training with operational and corporate leadership
- Create and communicate standard metrics and KPIs to measure the uptake and impact of training
- Design and supervise building of blended curriculums that use instructor led, virtual, and web-based training to accomplish business objectives.
- Hire, supervise, and develop regional training consultants in order to support day to day training needs across the company’s operational regions and corporate staff.
- Build and manage compliance training in support of compliance programs.
Manage multiple development projects simultaneouslyApply Now