West Valley Family Dental
When you join a DentalOne Partners supported practice, you have more time to focus on what really matters – providing your patients with the most advanced dental care available. We provide the managerial, the marketing, and the technical administrative expertise so you can do what you do best - practice dentistry. Best of all, our support delivers measurable results. In fact, many of the supported practices rank in the top 5% nationally. For almost three decades, we have been committed to helping Dentists operate their dental practices more efficiently and profitably, while offering patients dental care that is both state-of-the-art and affordable. Now we’re ready to work for you.
Periodontists are focused on the diagnosis and treatment of the gums and supporting tissues of the teeth. Periodontists treat gingival conditions from gingivitis to far more advanced periodontal disease, surgically place and maintain dental implants as well as perform cosmetic and reconstructive gingival procedures.
Within supported practices, Periodontists are expected to collaborate with other professionals such as General Dentists and Orthodontists to provide superior patient care using a team approach to ensure the company’s clinical and financial goals.
- Degree from accredited dental school
- Current dental license issued by state where practicing
- Current specialty license if required by the state or federal agency.
- Completion of a certified periodontal program
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professionalism and professional image
- Strong organization and planning skills; detail oriented
- Proven multi-task ability in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently
- Safety procedures required including protection to minimize the risks from X-rays and blood borne pathogens
- Potential extended hours standing on feet
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The company’s management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
If interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Collaborates with other healthcare professionals to formulate multidisciplinary comprehensive treatment plans and provides patients’ superior care within a team oriented environment.
- Diagnoses and treats inflammatory and destructive diseases of the gums and supporting tissues.
- Performs a full scope of surgical procedures to successfully treat patients’ periodontal conditions including but not limited to full flap surgery, modified flap procedures, grafting and guided tissue regeneration.
- Periodontists, in close collaboration with restorative dentists, help plan and then place implants used to replace missing teeth. They can also reconstruct bone in places needing bone for implant placement and modify gingival (gum) tissue surrounding implants when necessary to make teeth placed on implants look more natural.
- Establishes recall treatment program to monitor oral health practices.
- Supports the hygiene department in its efforts to treat patients not requiring surgery or patient that elects a nonsurgical approach. Periodontist should have extensive knowledge of adjunct therapies such as Laser and Arestin therapeutic options.
- Performs Hygiene checks on periodontal recall patients.
- Providing superior patient care and service.