Plano Corporate Office
Purpose: Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Creative Director is responsible for translating marketing objectives into creative strategies, designs and plans. The Creative Director will manage traditional and digital graphic design, content strategy, website development, collateral development and copywriting for multiple DentalOne brands. The Creative Director will assist the marketing team in the development and execution of marketing campaigns designed to acquire new patients and improve the retention of existing patients.
- Degree in related field or relevant work experience.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite in Mac based environment.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in creative marketing position.
- Exceptional aesthetic sense and intuitive understanding of design principles.
- Strong leadership, project management and time management skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives.
- Exceptional written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Must provide portfolio of previous design and creative direction work.
- Solid business acumen, management and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Direct the development of comprehensive creative marketing projects with outside agencies, freelance creatives, internal stakeholders and vendors for e-commerce, print, CRM, social media, net promoter score, reputation management, signage and more.
- Foster a creative environment that is conducive to creative development.
- Direct and manage the creation of marketing collateral.
- Set design parameters and stylistic guidelines consistent for all DentalOne brands.
- Develop, manage, motivate and retain creative team.
- Ensure quality creative content is delivered on time and on budget.
- Support creative needs for corporate departments including Clinical, Executive, Recruiting, Communications and Human Resources.
- Developing e-commerce, electronic & interactive marketing and online brand management and integration.
- Lead strategic brainstorming sessions, campaign development, creative brief development and directing creative execution.
- Develop a strategic decision-making & governance process.
- Ability to think creatively within deadlines & pay acute attention to detail.
- Maintain knowledge of creative marketing trends and best practices.
- Special projects as determined by executive leadership team.