Plano Corporate Office
The RCO Solutions Sr. Architect-Analytics & Reporting is an internal business consultant, conducting analysis of business processes, data and technologies to determine and validate the stated and unstated needs of our revenue cycle operations. To be successful in this role, you will have excellent listening skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to solve complex problems. You will be a big picture thinker with the ability to visualize the solution. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of Technical Skills, Business Acumen, and a strong desire to support our internal customers through good user interface and process improvements. You will be accountable for accurate industry standard reports, dashboards and for maintaining a close partnership with finance to ensure data/reporting within the two areas are consistent.
What You Need To Succeed
- 10+ years’ experience in an analytics and business intelligence development environment. Solid business acumen. (Healthcare/dental preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years as data analyst or in hands-on business process management role
- Strong expertise in Electronic Health Records, SQL Server and Industry BI Tools/Decision Support technologies
- Ability to manage large complex projects, troubleshoot and problem solve both independently and collaboratively.
- Self-starter with a high degree of self-management and commitment to delivery timelines
- Strong skills in coding, troubleshooting, debugging, and relational and dimensional data modeling
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Must have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding and fluid environment and maintain a can-do attitude.
- Must demonstrate a professional, engaged, curious and consultative nature and good judgment.
- Proven interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly explain technical concepts and analysis implications to a wide audience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in supporting Healthcare/Dental revenue cycle management/financials organizations in an analytical capacity, including delivery of opportunity management, forecasting and attainment tools.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Proficiency in VBA, Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products
- Identify, analyze and implement solutions to improve cash velocity, collection rates, reduce bad debt reduce day sales outstanding, and incrementally achieve a lower cost to collect and achieve optimal AR aging and value
- Design, lead, and manage special projects aimed at improving revenue cycle operations and financial performance
- Partner with Revenue Cycle Operations, IT/BI, and other key cross-functional business partners to understand business needs, and translate into analytic and reporting requirements
- Work with IT/BI to validate data and transform it into industry standard metrics/dashboards to drive revenue cycle operations performance
- Evaluate and become SME on current technology & workflows and analyses and determine processes for improvements
- Negotiate with and hold accountable collection agency partners on their rates and related performance
- Direct the teams and liaison with other Revenue Central Operations departments to provide best in class support and service to our patients and practices
- Ensure Executive, Accounting and Field Management Teams are in tune with current trends, address challenges, and provide direction for remedy in any function adversely affecting revenue cycle
- Serve and designate team members as Subject Matter Experts (SME) for development projects as established by Operations Steering Committee
- Ability to get hands dirty by pulling part and putting back together simple or complex operational activities
- Analyze financial and operational performance to identify trends, opportunities, and risks.
- Create and provide value added analysis, presentations, and recommendations for C-suite level
- Act as the liaison between Revenue Cycle and all necessary departments
- Actively lead the analysis of Operational, Marketing, Revenue, and Departmental results.
- Build and manage RCO dashboards to health care industry standards.
- involved in the creation, review, and dissemination of performance reports summarizing key performance indicators regarding all aspects of revenue cycle and financial performance.
- Responsible for other recurring or ad hoc internal reports and analysis as required and/or requested by Finance
Building new and dynamic reports and dashboards utilizing SQL and other best in class technology/programming toolsApply Now