Twin Lakes Dental Care
Are you a Dental Assistant (DA) student seeking a quality experience to complete clinical hours? Dental One, provides industry gold standard where patient care is your #1 priority and focus. Your ability to embrace and improve the patient experience will play a major role in the foundation of your education. Capture the experience in the delivery of extraordinary dental care. DA's role are a critical part of our mission because they not only support the patient, they provide the doctor with valuable assistance on patient procedures. The DA extern will learn the responsibility for the patient’s excellent experience while "in the chair," and patient retention overall.
We are partnering with schools and students who want quality mentorship to excel in customer service for the patient, provide precise support to the doctor, and possess an amiable chair-side manner. Flexibility, analytical skills, team work, and follow-up are all needed in our dynamic state-of-the-art practice environment. So how about it?—Are you passionate about an opportunity like this? Ready to enrich your education?
You are unique, and so are we—it’s time you were part of a program that appreciates you, challenges you, and helps your professional growth with a team of people dedicated to quality, patient care, and leading the industry with innovation.
Of course, we do have a few requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a Dental Assistant Program at school that has a partnership with DentalOne Partners
- Completed classroom hours required in order to qualify for clinical hours through partnered school
- Partner with school program clinical requirements during externship
- Clean and prepare operatory prior to patient appointment
- Sterilize equipment and operatories, per training and guidelines
- Follow all OSHA and BBP (Blood borne Pathogen) federal regulations
- You will assist team in scheduling patients’ follow up visits, and lab management
- You will be asked to assist hygienist(s) and other team members when requested
- Monitor level of dental supplies and order as needed
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation preferred
We want you to learn more about us! Visit: www.dentalonepartners.com, and spend a few minutes learning about our culture, our values, and our people! Ready to connect with us, visit:
Dental One is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination of any kind.